Sunday, September 27, 2009

congratulations dinesh pmp

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh Mathew
Sent: 28/09/2009 12:55:52 am
Subject: 27.09.09 - PMP

Dear Sir,

How are you ?
 
I wish to inform you that I passed my PMP exam today from Dubai.
 
 Let me also take this opportunity to personally thank you & Antony for the splendid training given on your website and support for PMP process given by emails and telephone. I have used every resource you provided on the site. I wanted to attend your class in Cochin also, but couldnt snchronize the timing with my 30 day leave.
 
Earlier this year, it is after watching your podcast that I decided to do PMP. I had asked you in an email for your opinion on it and you had said "Nobody has ever  regretted being a PMP"!
 
I dont regret now. It is one certification that has influenced my view on work and life. Any professional benefit would be a bonus.
 
 
 
Thank you again,
 
Yours Sincerely,
 
Dinesh

 
 
 
 
Dinesh Mathew Mani
+971-55-9926488 (U.A.E)
+971-50-3309588 (U.A.E)
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment