Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good news for the teacher in me :-)

Dear All Friends

I am very happy to inform that yesterday I have passed the PMP test.Let me share my experience with you. The preparation should be done as per the Project Phases which has been given to us in the training and of course along with the PMBOK.Further the formulas like CV, SV, CPI, SPI ,EAC,ETCThe question will never be direct all need to be analyzed.Please read one of the coverages in the magazine http://www.itp.net/news/548280-building-basics?ln=enLet me convey my thanks to Mr. Abrachan for his guidance when I missed my first attempt.Thanks and Best of Luck

Syed Anisuddin
IT Manager
Fujairah National GroupP.O. BOX 121Fujairah ,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 9 2010303Fax: +971 9 2281717Mob: +971 50 6499137

No comments:

Post a Comment