We have great pleasure to inform you the joining of Mr. Mohammad Tufail Ahmad to PMRI advisory body. He brings in more than 15 years of experience from the civil and construction industry. During his career spanning around two decades, he had major stints with Turner Corporation and Galfar. He holds a Master's degree in Construction management (Gold medalist from SPA Delhi) and a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. He has solid expertise in the areas of;
- Project planning
- Monitoring and controlling
- Progress and cost monitoring using 'S' curves
- Design coordination, construction coordination and quality management
- Procurement and subcontract management
- Tendering and bid preparation
The type of projects he has worked include tourism, commercial buildings, housing complex, industrial building, marine, airport, railway, roads, oil & gas, transmission line and substation.
We are confident that, his addition to the PMRI's advisory board will help it to serve it's stakeholders from the construction industry better.
All of us at PMRI wishes him the very best.