Sunday, July 19, 2009

Everybody likes positive feedback....I am not an exception

Aby,

It was a very good workshop that I have ever attended. Personally it was a great success just because of the fact that I had successfully completed the workshop without dropping out. I have always been a drop out for most of such training and workshops. MBA classes, personality development workshops,etc., to name a few. The reasons were either because I will lose interest owing to being a poor listner or because the training classes lacked good content, communication and professionalism. The very fact that I have been able to put up a stoic attentive composture, for the very first time, during the three days of the workshop (July 17th, 18th and 19th) indicates that I was very comfortable listening to you and learn. I liked it.Good work.

Best Regards-Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment