Monday, June 22, 2009

Congratulations Ivy Picardo PMP

Dear Aby,

I hope you remember me, Ivy Picardo who attended one of the PMP trainings conducted by you. You may recall I took up the PMP exam last year in November and was not successful, however I did not give up and took it up again on the 16th of June’09 and passed. I’m very happy and this has given me a lot of confidence, it will also help me at work as I have now moved to a new team that is handling Product Standards, and I can put my learning to use here.This is a personal thank you to you, as I remember some of the tips and examples you gave at class, and also your encouraging words.

Warm RegardsIvy PicardoTechnical Validation IndiaProduction Unit IndiaSAP Labs India Private LimitedT- +91 80 4139 9165,WAN- 53652

No comments:

Post a Comment